THE UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
2019 SPRING PLANNING AND ORGANIZING MEETING
11:45AM to 1:45PM, Saturday, April 6th | Southeast Branch Library: 5575 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Now that we are three months into 2019, we can see what did and did not work from the plan we crafted at the start January, and based on what we know now we can adjust the plan to set a course for the remainder of 2019.
Considerations will include:
- ongoing development of our Model UN program
- ongoing development of our college Internships
- updates and management of the Featured Issues pages of the UNA-Orlando website
- planning and organizing of upcoming events and activities
- general chapter administration
Use the form below if you are interested in being part of the team that will plan the remainder of our 2019 agenda.