MAY 18 INTERNS MEETING
1:00-4:00pm, Saturday, May 18th | CHICKASAW LIBRARY: 870 N Chickasaw Trail 32825
This meeting is scheduled to bring together students who will be UNA-Orlando interns during upcoming semesters. It will be an opportunity for the students from various colleges to get to know each other and lean more about what to expect from your time with UNA-Orlando.
For a better understanding of what will be happening soon, here is a preview of UNA-Orlando activity that will occur between now and the end of the year:
- helping to plan the 2019-2020 agenda for our high school and middle school Model UN clubs
- providing support to high school and middle school students and teachers as they work to build and manage their Model UN clubs
- researching information that is available at the UN News Centre and on the websites of UN agencies and programmes
- participating in the planning, conduct, and followup of our monthly public forums
- contributing content to the Featured Issues pages on our UNA-Orlando website
- participating in the planning, conduct, and followup of our United Nations Day event
All of this will be discussed at the MAY 18th Interns meeting.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE INTERNS MEETING