THE UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ARGENTINA MOCK ELECTION / PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
argentina mock election
- Voters - everyone who will "vote" on "election day"
- Candidates - mock candidates who will base their roles on the three actual candidates in the Argentine election
- Campaign Managers - mock campaign managers who will research actual election data in Argentina, create mock data for the purpose of our mock election, and "advise" their candidates according to the data
- Election Officials - mock election officials who research the actual elections officials in Argentina and will be "in charge" during the voting period of our UN Day event
- Political Parties - mock members and leaders of political parties who will research actual political parties in Argentina and base their mock roles on their research
- Activism/Special Interests - mock activists who will research actual special interest groups in Argentina and base their mock roles on their research
- Media/Journalism - mock journalists who will research actual journalists and media outlets in Argentina and base their mock roles on their research
- Election-Day Poll Workers - mock election-day poll workers who will research all that takes place in polling locations in Argentina and will act as poll workers on "election day"
- International Observers - mock international elections observers who will research all of the various organizations that conduct Election Observation Missions and will base their roll on their research
- Protesters - mock protesters who will research the laws/regulations pertaining to protesting in Argentina and will research the culture of protesting Argentina and will base their roles on their research
- Translators/Interpreters - mock translators/interpreters that will research the profession of translation and interpreting and will base their role on their research (NOTE: different from the other roles, Translators/Interpreters will act according to their mock role but will also serve a real-life purpose of facilitating conversations on UN Day between people who do not speak the same language)