THE UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ONLINE MEETINGS: OCT. 21 - OCT. 25
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THE ONLINE MEETINGS SCHEDULE
The purpose of the online meetings is to create a virtual environment where we can engage with each other and improve our understanding of any particular issue.
The online meetings will be held using the Google Meet application, which is part of our Google for Non-Profits suite. The process for each meeting will be the same:
- Use the form below to indicate which meetings interest you.
- During the days leading up to your chosen meeting, use quality resources to inform yourself.
- At any point where you find an article, video, or other information that you believe would help others to understand the issue, use Featured Issues Content Submission form or the Argentina Mock Election Content Submission form to share it with the rest of us.
- During the day prior to the meeting, you will receive a reminder email.
- 30 minutes prior to the meeting, you will receive an email that will include a link. You can click the link at any time after you receive it. During the minutes before the official start time, you can leave your camera and microphone on mute.
- The start time for each meeting is 7:00PM. The scheduled end time is 8:30PM.
No one is expected to attend every meeting. Based on your own interests and time availability, choose any meeting where you believe you would want to be part of the discussion.
CLICK THE ONLINE MEETING CODE TO OPEN THE MEETING WINDOW
MONDAY OCTOBER 21
THE MEETING CODE WILL BE PLACED HERE AT 6:30PM / MUTE YOURSELF UNTIL 7:00PM
USE THE LINK BELOW TO OPEN OUR ONGOING GOOGLE DOC WITH NOTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS
USE THE SCHEDULE BELOW TO CHOOSE ONLINE MEETINGS THAT INTEREST YOU
ONLINE MEETING SCHEDULE
ALL MEETINGS ON THIS SCHEDULE START AT 7:00PM AND END AT 8:30PM