THE UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THE ENTIRE ONLINE MEETINGS SCHEDULE
ONLINE MEETINGS: FEATURED ISSUE COMMITTEE DISCUSSIONS
The purpose of the online meetings is to create a virtual environment where we can engage with each other and improve our understanding of any particular issue.
The online meetings will be held using the Google Meet application, which is part of our Google for Non-Profits suite. The process for each meeting will be the same:
- Use the form below to indicate which meetings interest you.
- During the days leading up to your chosen meeting, use quality resources to inform yourself.
- At any point where you find an article, video, or other information that you believe would help others to understand the issue, use the Content Submission form to share it with the rest of us. (NOTE: every Featured Issues page has a link to the Content Submission form)
- During the day prior to the meeting, you will receive a reminder email.
- 30 minutes prior to the meeting, you will receive an email that will include a link. You can click the link at any time after you receive it. During the minutes before the official start time, you can leave your camera and microphone on mute.
- The first meeting of the day starts at 6:00PM. The second meeting starts at 7:30 (no one needs to attend both meetings unless they want to).
Consider each of these meetings in February to be the start of a conversation that will continue throughout 2019 and into 2020. No one is expected to attend every meeting. Based on your own interests and time availability, choose any meeting where you believe you would want to be part of the discussion.
THE MEETING CODE FOR OUR SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH ONLINE MEETINGS WILL BE PLACED HERE AT 5:30PM
Our next topics are: CONFLICT at 6pm and CHILDREN AT RISK at 7:30.
(CLICK THE LINK TO ENTER THE MEETING)
USE THE SCHEDULE BELOW TO CHOOSE ONLINE MEETINGS THAT INTEREST YOU
FEBRUARY ONLINE MEETING SCHEDULE
February 4 - February 26