SUMMER 2019 FEATURED ISSUES PAGE UPDATES: LINK ACTIVATION
With more than 200 content submissions, it will take more than one person to activate all the links. With that in mind, the list of submissions has been divided into 8 sections. Each section has its own page with approximately 25 submissions per page.
Use the links below to open a section. With the way Weebly works, only one person to work on a page. If you click a link and you are blocked from opening the page, choose another section.
Link Activation instructions are included on all of the Section pages.
Notice that there are three lines to each submission and they are all black, which means that there are no activated links. Next, using the Indigenous Peoples page as an example, notice that the submissions have two lines with the top line being purple, which means that the top line is an activated link.
To maintain a consistent look throughout all the pages, the instructions for activating a link are as follows:
- select/highlight the bottom line (the URL) making sure not to capture blank spaces at the end
- copy the bottom line/URL
- select/highlight the top line (the content title)
- notice the tool bar above the text
- click the 'B' for bold; click the '+' to raise the text 1X; click the hyperlink tool (looks like a link of a chain)
- choose "Website URL" from the menu
- paste your content URL into the "INSERT URL" field
- click the "Open in New Window" button (or ensure that it is clicked)